Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Missionaries Are the Ultimate Stalkers

Hello Hello!!

So, our Zone has been doing a little spotlight thing over the past transfer. I figured I would just send you the one they did for me. So, I will paste it in right now haha


Elder Caden Snell, 19, Kaysville UT

Tender Mercy? 
A few weeks ago, we were knocking up in Whitestone and felt that we should talk to this woman sitting in her car. We did and she was SO COOL and fairly interested!! We got just her number and set up an appointment. Sadly she had to cancel. Well, a few weeks pass and she hasn't responded to our texts/calls. Just last week, we were knocking in College Point. While we were standing on a doorstep, when suddenly we heard someone call out to us and jokingly say, “Are you stalking me?” The same woman walked up to us from her car! Turned out that we were standing on her doorstep! She hadn't been responding because she broke her phone and it was getting repaired so she didn't have it for a while. God is so good!!! The woman is really excited to meet with us this week! 

“Fav Scripture? D&C 97:8

Testimony:
Throughout my mission I have seen so many lives (including my own) changed for the better. I know that as we live the gospel of Jesus Christ each day, we can have a change of heart and become divine in nature. We truly can “[put] off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord”. This change of heart is what brings us happiness  


It has been amazing to me to see how willing God is to guide and teach us in our lives. Especially if He is guiding us to bless someone else or be the answer to someone else’s prayer. I love our Heavenly Father with everything I have to offer. I know He lives and He sent His Son for us. Jesus Christ truly is the center of my life and has changed me into a better person. I am so grateful for His sacrifice for us and for the help and strength He gives to each of us to make it through our lives and come out a better and more Christlike person. 

“And Christ hath said: If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me.”

This scripture has never been more true to me in my life! What a blessing to be strengthened and enabled by someone who loves us infinitely enough to sacrifice Himself for us.

I love you all so much! There was a lot more that happened this week, but I will just have to leave it at that 

Have the most amazing week ever!

Love,
Elder Snell



1-2) Here is the flower I have been growing!! 
3-5) This is one of the English classes the missionaries teach. They asked us to take a picture for them hahahaha I love Flushing so much!!!
6) Our investigator, Jessica, took us out to Lunch before our lesson with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment