Sunday, May 6, 2018

Till We Meet at Jesus Feet

April 9, 2018

Hi, Family and Friends! Well, I guess you all count as both. So.... I’m not quite sure which one to use. I guess I will just say Hi, Framily! :)

I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of this gospel. I know it is true and I now that we have a loving Father in Heaven who is omniscient and has set us on a path to live with Him and His Son once again in a perfected state with those we love. There truly is a possibility for life eternal and a bright hope that we will be reunited with family and friends in the life after our earthly mortality. I look forward to the day I get to be with my Grandpa and my Aunt Chris again who passed away this last week. She always knew how to brighten your day and make you feel special. I love you, Aunt Chris!

The work here in Flushing keeps getting busier and busier! I am so grateful that we have been led to find some really neat people to teach and to work with. God is so good! I know that He leads this work! 

Something that I have really grown to a better understanding lately is the power and influence of prayer in an individual’s life. I loved Elder Wilson’s talk from General Conference last weekend! His comments have really helped me learn how to pray more specifically and to notice the answers God has been giving me. I can now say with full confidence and certainty that Heavenly Father hears and answers every prayer in His time and in His way. 

I love you all! Sorry for the very uninformative email this week haha... I hope you all have the most amazing week ever! Make someone smile today :)

Love you all!

1) This is my lovely missionary Grandma and my Aunt Chris :) :)
2) Family picture from a while ago. Christine is on the back row in the very center :) :) :)
3) My most recent puzzle we completed last week! I love NYC!


No comments:

Post a Comment