Tuesday, May 29, 2018

There’s No Place Like [the Mission] Home

May 21, 2018

Hello, Everyone! :)

I guess I will get right to it since I have super procrastinate writing this yet again... oops. Maybe someday I will learn to start writing emails sooner!

On Tuesday, we had our Zone Conference. I am never going to forget this conference! Because our mission will be merging with the North mission in July, the Church will be selling our mission home. So, President and Sister Reynolds thought it would be really neat to have our final Zone Conferences before they go home at the mission home! Wow, that living room felt so alive with the Spirit. There was not a dry eye in the room during the workshops, musical number, and the departing missionaries’ testimonies. What a memorable experience! I sure felt the love Heavenly Father has for me and for all his children here in NY. I love it here so much!

Later in the week, we had exchanges with the Korean Elders. Elder Lee came with me into my teaching pool. We had a blast and saw miracle after miracle. I felt the Spirit leading us every step of the way throughout the entirety of our exchange. It was incredible to be led by God to find those who are ready to hear His gospel. 

Well, this is going to have be a short one! Sorry about that.... I still love you all and hope you have the most amazing week ever!!!!

Love ya!
Elder Snell


Pictures
1) This is our investigator, Jessica!!! She is literally the greatest!!! I love her so much!!
2) This is our investigator, Michael!! He has never shaved on his own before, so I got to teach him this week :) :) 
3) This is my super wonderful district! Love these missionaries!
3-6) Zone 6 Zone Conference at the Mission Home :) :) :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment