Sunday, May 6, 2018

BROOKLYN!!!

March 19, 2018

BROOKLYN!!!!

Elder Snell and Elder Rice had an adventure on his way to go see the MD about his MRI on his shoulder.

So fun!

So...... Apparently, since my fracture didn't show up on the x-ray the urgent care did, they sent me to a Neurologist last month thinking the pain may be a spinal cord issue. So, the Neurologist (I thought he was an orthopedist) sent me to get an MRI (that's how they found the fracture). I finally got the follow up appointment today and he then told us he was a Neurologist and will refer me to an orthopedist in Queens! Kinda frustrating, but that's alright. He said it may result in having surgery, but I will have to go see another doctor to tell me what's going on haha 

Hey, so it's been a super busy day...and I have a LOT to tell you all about this last week, but I am going to have to tell you all about it next week...

I will tell you that transfers are tomorrow! Elder Rice and I will be staying together and getting another companion!! Trio!!! I will fill you in on the rest next week :) I love you all so much! Have a great week!

Elder Snell

















No comments:

Post a Comment