Sunday, May 6, 2018

My Week In Pictures

April 2, 2018



This one was actually from the first day of the transfer when we moved Elder Schroader in! Haha

I had a doctor’s appointment in Manhattan and the stop we had to get off at was GRAND CENTRAL STATION!!! It was pretty sweet! So many movies were running through my mind as we walked through the main terminal! Hahaha so cool!


Right outside Grand Central Station is the Chrysler building!! Pretty sweet!


Here is my mission from the other side of the river!!! I have taken so many pictures of manhattan and now I got to stand on the other side of the river and take pictures of spot i was standing just months before in Astoria, Queens area!



Nothing says Happy Easter like a stack of happy little rubber ducks!! Thanks for the gift Family!!! Love you!!!

Happy, Mikee, and Jacob came to Flushing to visit today!!!! Wow, it was so good to see them again! Congratulations to Jacob and his mom for their baptism 16 days ago!! I love these Filipinos SO MUCH!!!!!



Made a new friend at the park while finding the other day! Sadly, I am not allowed to bring him home.... hahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment