Sunday, March 5, 2017

Moose, Markets, and TEMPLE

Happy Saturday, Everyone!  3.4.17

So, in answer to your first question: My preparation day has been
switched from Monday, March 1 to today so we can go to the temple with
Frances and Bruce! YAY! They are recent converts that I have been
working with since I arrived here in Plainview in August. They are so
excited to be able to participate in the proxy baptisms of their
deceased grandparents. It is such a tender mercy to be able to go with
them to share in that experience they are going to have today. I am so
excited to be able to go with them to the temple! I love it there!

Transfers are coming up tuesday. This past month just flew by for
me. It is crazy how time works out here. Transfer calls are Monday
morning, but I do know a couple things about what will be happening in
my district. Sister Fitt is going back home to Tennessee which means
that Sister Taylor will most likely stay here and get a new Sister
Training Leader companion. Elder Casares was called to be a trainer
yesterday, which means that Elder McCleary is for sure going to be
transferred. President told me that I will mostly likely stay for
another transfer back in my old apartment in Melville, so I will have
a new companion Tuesday. Pretty exciting stuff! I am so grateful
to have been able to serve with some really great missionaries these
past two transfers. I have learned and grown a lot because of the
wonderful example my district has been to me and everyone around them.

Nothing super exciting or different really happened this week other
than our temple trip today. So, I will wrap it up here. If you have
questions or anything, let me know! I love you all and wish you all
the best!

Elder Snell


Final district picture


Here is the "produce" at H Mart (Asian Marketplace)






So, I met a new friend















We went on a beautiful hike Monday!











No comments:

Post a Comment