Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Year of the Dog

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!! :)

I took some pictures and videos this week, so I will let them speak for themselves.

Highlights of the week include:
 - A bunch of missionaries from my mission got to march/walk in the Chinese New Year Parade here in Flushing! It was such a blast! I got to do the lion dance throughout the entirety of the parade route. My legs are SUPER sore!!!! It was tons of fun though!
 - We had MegaZone Conference this week. I love being able to learn from President and Sister Reynolds :) it was a great day!
 - We had a miracle Investigator come to church yesterday! Elder Rice and I prayed that we could have at least one investigator make it to church, and Chrissy came right at the start of Sunday School!!!! God is good :)
 - I had another amazing week here in Flushing!!!!!!

Well, I guess I don’t have a lot of things to say today. So you get a break this week! Hahaha 

Enjoy the videos :) I love you all!!!!! Have a phenomenal week!

Elder Snell

 










No comments:

Post a Comment