Sunday, October 29, 2017

James the Mormon & Lots of Meetings

OCTOBER 8, 2017

Hey Everyone!

I am so so so sorry for being so terrible at emailing you all. My district decided to have a sports preparation day! We played soccer, frisbee, football, chair-soccer, etc. so I neglected to write...

This week we full of a lot of meetings with it being the first week of the transfer. Our Zone's Key Indicators for last month were fairly poor, so we have some really neat ideas for improving them. Remind me to tell you about them next week! I am quite excited for it :) 

I apologize for the terrible email, but I will attach some pictures to make up for the lack of words haha.

I love you all!! Until next week,

Elder Snell

Here are some super cool sunsets! Also, James the Mormon came and visited our Stake!! It was pretty sweet! However, we had a lesson, so we got there in time to take pictures. I don’t really know much about him, but I know he is a rapper of sorts hahaha.

Definitely Halloween time!

Brother Moustakas owns a Porsche!

Love you all!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment