Monday, August 14, 2017

You Can't Believe Everything You Find On The Internet

Hey, Everyone!!!! :)

I apologize for the super lame email this week. I super procrastinated
because we had a breakfast party for Elder Nixon who is going home
today. It has bee tons and tons of fun and I forgot to write my weekly
email....

I will share a super quick story, though! So, earlier this week we got
a Large Print Bible referral from Mormon.org for Vashti. We went to
her house and she invited us in to talk more about Christ with her and
her son. It was such an amazing lesson, and she absolutely loved the
message of the Restoration! Vashti accepted to read the Book of Mormon
and come to church. It was awesome! I already love her so much. SO
prepared! However, a couple days ago we got a text from Vashti that
was super heartbreaking... Basically, she searched up the LDS church
online and found a TON of anti-Mormon information and told us she does
not feel comfortable following our religion. Vashti won't respond to
us anymore and it is super sad, especially because I know she felt the
spirit while we were testifying to her of the Restoration of Christ's
gospel. At least we were able to plant a pretty good seed! Vashti will
come around at some point :)

The YSA sisters had a baptism Friday!!! WAHOO!!! It is super
amazing to see the missionary work here growing day by day. It has
been a slow process, but it is definitely growing :) Happy and Mikee
are getting baptized this Friday too!!! I am so excited for
them :)

Well, that's about all I have time for. I hope you know how much I
truly love you all. Have such an amazing week!

Elder Snell



There are a ton of Spanish Women who set up small little grills on the
street (often times on a shopping cart) and they make AMAZING meat
kabobs!







No comments:

Post a Comment