Monday, February 13, 2017

True Love Comes From The Heart Into a Plastic Bag

Hello, Friends!!!

This has been a most excellent week! Great things have happened, are
happening, and are going to happen!

First off, Chris & Nadia are doing very well! They have been
investigating the church for 5 years now, and they are finally ready
to take their first step! They are scheduled for baptism on February
25 and they are so excited. I am super excited as well! I started
working with Chris and Nadia when I got here in August. They have come
such a long way, and they truly are happier.

Richard and Renanta are still doing pretty well. We taught them the
Law of Chastity this week. They still want to continue meeting with
us, so I take that as a great sign! They are both still really excited
to continue working toward their baptisms and eventually to the
TEMPLE! I love the temple so much! I can't wait until I get to go in a
couple weeks!

Nicole is making great progress! She finally came to church this week!
YAY! She had a great time and loved being there. Elder McCleary and
Elder Casares had an investigator who wanted to go to Gospel Doctrines
class, so Brother Mansuetto became my temporary companion during
church so I could go to Gospel Principles class. There was no teacher
in Gospel Principles, so I got to teach! I love having the opportunity
to teach whenever I can! Brother Mansuetto also helped out a lot in
class.

We finally had a snowstorm this week. It wasn't too much, but we had a
great time shoveling driveways!

Also, we were able to donate blood today! It was super fun being able
to talk to the nurses about the gospel while they stick you with
pointy needles and steal the juice inside of you that helps you live!
One of the people that was working at the blood donation center went
to the Hartford Temple open house, so we had a lot to talk about!
Another on of the nurses has a friend who is Mormon, so she had a few
questions for us as well. Super fun stuff!

Well, I'm not really sure what else you all might want to know from my
emails...or if anyone really reads these hahaha. If not, this is great
therapy for me regardless!

I love you all! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! If there
is ever anything I can do for you, PLEASE let me know! I'm not just
saying that. I mean it!

LOVE YA!
Elder Snell
















No comments:

Post a Comment