Monday, June 11, 2018

Bagels. Bagels Are In the Pot at the End of Rainbows

¡Hola, mi Amigos!

So, transfers are tomorrow! Wow! Another 6 weeks already come and gone. Elder Reynolds and I are both staying here in Flushing. Although, we will be getting another companion! So, we will be in a trio for now :) tomorrow we will pick up my 16th companion! I have learned so much from each of my companions and have come to love and and every one of them! I thank God for giving me these wonderful Elders I have been learning from!

Well, I have to keep this one short due to time issues. The issue being that I did not start writing this until 15 minutes before we have to leave..... so....... I will keep this one simple hahaha.

We have been seeing a lot of really neat success in Flushing. I know the Lord has His hand in all of it! I love the people I serve and I love my Father in Heaven :) 

Next week, I have a temple trip, so my Preparation day has been switched to Tuesday the 19th. Hopefully I will be able to send a better email hahaha. 

Love you all! Thanks for being your amazing selves. Keep on smiling! :)

Love,
Elder Snell


Pictures!
1-2) Flushing 1st District!
3-5) Super cool pictures I found!!!
6-7) RAINBOW BAGEL!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)








No comments:

Post a Comment