Saturday, November 11, 2017

Got Goats? Picture Edition

SEPT 7, 2017

Elder Snell's email this week was a few days late due to Labor Day Holiday and it came in the form of a voice recording and I can't attach that to the blog. So I will just attach all of the pictures he sent.


1) I had a super bad bloody nose the other day. I filled a few tissues
like this hahaha 😅
2-3) This is Jacob! He is my new little brother! I love him so much!
He is starting to understand the gospel better than me hahaha
4) Jacob drew his on my iPad.
5-6) Found this little guy on the wall in the church. He's about the
size of my hand! I named him Pete.
7-8) Super cool looking cemetery.
9-13) Socrates Sculpture Park. This month's theme is GOATS. It is
super weird yet super awesome! Hahaha 😂
14-17) Temple today with Orfatt! Love that man!
18) More GOATS 🐐



















No comments:

Post a Comment