Monday, March 5, 2018

Here Comes the Plane!

Hey, Everyone! :)

I have once again procrastinated writing my email for the week. At least I have a one thousand word picture at then end of this email! Hooray!

Well, this week was really windy and full of miracles! The only thing that was damaged during the storms was Elder Rice’s umbrella. That thing didn’t survive more than an hour out in the wind and ran and snow and hail and sleet and yeah. Tons of fun! Heavenly Father definitely blessed us for being out in the storm and we were able to find some really neat investigators this week! We also had 3 investigators at sacrament meeting, which is more than this pool has seen for quite a few transfers! God is so good!

Well, that is my email for the week. I hope you enjoyed it! 

I love you all!

Elder Snell



I found the COOLEST plastic spoons at the grocery store last week and had to buy them! “Here comes the plane!” AHHH! SO COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment