Monday, January 30, 2017

Winds of Change

Hey, Friends :)

This week has been a full one!

First off, there have been some amazing changes to the missionary
schedule as well as the key indicators. I will include a picture of
the schedule, but with the key indicators we basically only report on
investigators baptized and confirmed, investigators with a baptismal
date, investigators at sacrament meeting, and new investigators. I
have definitely been noticing the blessings from these changes. I have
been able to focus more on the individual people and their personal
progression in the gospel. It is amazing!

On Tuesday, Elder Flora and I were able to sit down with Sister NĂ­
Lochlainn and work on our own family trees so we can then help those
we are working with! The spirit of Elijah is so real! I found out so
many things about a few of my ancestors that I didn't know before.
Family History is definitely something worth checking out if you
haven't already!

Sacrament meeting yesterday was really neat! Elder Flora, Elder
McCleary, and Elder Casares all gave talks. They did such a great job
and I learned a lot from hearing them speak to the ward. I love my
district and am so blessed to be serving with some great missionaries!
I was also able to do a musical number during sacrament meeting. I
always love when I have the opportunity to play in sacrament meeting.

Update on Richard & Renanta: They are absolutely loving the gospel! I
can't believe how prepared they are to accept and keep commitments.
They are on date to be baptized on March 4 and are so excited to
prepare for that day. I love them so much! It is truly incredible to
be able to watch the gospel literally change people's lives!

That's about it for this week! I love you all and keep you in my prayers :)

Have a wonderful week!

Elder Snell








No comments:

Post a Comment