Monday, December 12, 2016

Plainview For Life!

Hello, Friends!

This week has been super busy! Not too much exciting stuff happened,
though. Well, other than MISSIONARY WORK!!! That stuff is always
exciting!

I just realized that this is actually going to be a pretty lame email
hahaha. Oh well! It's the thought that counts 😅 You can email me if
you have any questions.

So, transfers are tomorrow! Here is the standing of the Plainview
District: Elder Cubas OUT, Elder McCleary IN, Sister Fitt IN, Sister
Nash HOME, Elder Robison OUT, Elder Snell IN!
I get to stay in Plainview for (most likely) another 3 months!
President called me Friday night and asked me if I would train an new
missionary. I am so excited to train again, but I will miss Elder
Robison. He is pretty cool!

One more exciting thing: Gary had his baptismal interview on Saturday
and he qualifies for baptism! He will be baptized on this coming
Saturday! I am so excited for him to make very special covenants with
our Father in Heaven. I love watching people change their lives for
the better! The gospel is true! I love being a missionary!!!!!!

I hope everything is going well for all of you! Thank you, everyone,
for being the amazing people you are and for being apart of helping me
become more like our Savior, Jesus Christ!

Love you all!

Elder Snell














No comments:

Post a Comment